Sorry, this site's design is only visible in a graphical browser
that supports web standards,
but you should still be able to see the content below.
Exceptional Oracle Support?
The UK's leading Oracle Managed Services provider. More...
DataLoad V4.3.0 provides significant enhancements
for forms playback users and fixes key issues for macro users.
Version 4.3.0 Changes
- Oracle Forms' playback support improved:
- The forms playback engine has been re-written to remove all known
restrictions in its use and extend DataLoad's functionality.
- Drop list values are now validated in the header grid as well as the
- A list of valid values is shown in drop list cells.
- Any type of field can be used in the header grid.
- The same field can now be used multiple times in the same record.
- Check box and radio button settings can now be edited.
- The cell edit field could only be used with the main grid; now it
can be used with the header grid too.
- Step mode added for Macro loads.
- DataLoad Installer creates a DataLoad group and adds a shortcut icon to
The following issues have been fixed in V4.3.0:
- *PB & *NB could fail or leave the shift key depressed. (Also applies
to certain other commands which use the shift key)
- Pressing enter in the Titles form should OK the form