Sorry, this site's design is only visible in a graphical browser
that supports web standards,
but you should still be able to see the content below.
Exceptional Oracle Support?
The UK's leading Oracle Managed Services provider. More...
DataLoad V4.2.3 provides significant enhancements
to forms playback loads and introduces load control for keystroke macro
Version 4.2.3 Changes
- Improved support for Oracle Forms' playback files*:
- Loads can now have a header section containing actions to be run only
once at the start of a load.
- Additional playback commands fully supported.
- DataLoad supports more ways of closing Oracle Applications at the end
of a file recording.
- 'Load Control' for Copy & Paste loads*:
- Ensures load cannot run too quickly.
- Delays are no longer required to control the load.
- Loads stop if an error or unexpected navigation occurs in the form.
- Find and Replace functionality added.
- DataLoad can automatically start loading data when a file is opened.
- Documentation improved and expanded.
- More keystrokes supported in Copy & Paste loads.
The following issues have been fixed in V4.2.3:
- Oracle Forms' playback files:
numbering in forms playback files was not always correct.
- Cell comments
weren't always saved.
- 'Cannot open
clipboard' error could occur during a Copy & Paste load.
- Files saved
without extensions did not have an extension automatically appended.
- If an error
occurred when opening a file DataLoad would prompt the user as if the file
was being saved.
- Pasting data into
a forms playback spreadsheet could cause a "divide by zero" error.
- Command groups
could be missing from the command group drop list in V4.2.2.
The following command definitions have changed in V4.2.3:
- Closing bracket on *PB was a ) and not a }.
- Certain commands kept the Alt key depressed for longer than was required,
meaning focus remained on the menu after a menu call.
* = Fully implemented in DataLoad Professional. DataLoad Classic contains a
trial version of this functionality to enable it to be evaluated before a
purchase of DataLoad Professional.