Sorry, this site's design is only visible in a graphical browser
that supports web standards,
but you should still be able to see the content below.
Exceptional Oracle Support?
The UK's leading Oracle Managed Services provider. More...
DataLoad V4.1 was the first major release after
DataLoad was re-written in V4, and it includes a large number of significant
Version 4.1 Changes
- DataLoad commands can be edited, created or deleted.
- Built-in delays are automatically created for new commands.
- Commands can have multiple definitions to allow different keystrokes
for the same command
- Command definitions are portable and are saved in the .dld file.
- Mouse clicks can be included in a load.
- Citrix compliance.
- Columns can be automatically sized by double clicking in-between columns on the
- In keystroke mode uppercase keys are correctly sent as such and no longer
need to be enclosed within '+ +'.
- The size of the grid is limited only by the amount of free memory on the
- All visible windows are listed in window drop down list, not just NCA
- Window activation first looks for an exact window name match, then the
- Column auto sizing via menu can be for a whole column or just selected
- When the Edit Titles form is shown it has editing turned on and the cursor
is in the cell to be edited.
- The progress bar can be deactivated in the Options form.
- Columns can be automatically re-sized to fit the title heading after the
heading has been changed.
- AutoInsert of commands can be turned on or off in the Options form.
- Reduced PC memory requirements.
- A large number of minor interface changes.
- All documentation re-written as HTML.
- Shift+Insert pastes as it does in other Windows based applications.
- As of V4.0.2, Shift+Back Tab did not move the cell selection backwards.